Volunteer Merton can help in a number of ways, depending on your individual needs. We can help with:
- Volunteer Opportunities: We promote a wide selection of volunteering opportunities that are constantly being updated. Those wishing to volunteer can register their details online and peruse, select any opportunities that match their skills and wishes.
- Volunteer Outreach: Volunteer Merton delivers outreach recruitment sessions across the Borough of Merton to ensure that everyone knows about volunteering, and can register their interest.
- Volunteer Recognition: Volunteer Merton actively celebrate thre hard work of volunteers through schemes such as the Value You Reward Scheme and the annual Merton Partnership Volunteer Awards.
- Volunteer Management: We support local organisations with volunteer brokerage, training and one to one guidance on recruiting and managing volunteers.
We can help you with the following:
- Advice and guidance with starting to volunteer
- Support for those already volunteering
- Advice and support around good practice
- Young volunteers (16-25)
- Employee volunteering
- Supporting you to do free training while you volunteer
- Running social events where you can meet other volunteers
The information we collect in the supported volunteering referral form is confidential to MVSC. You are entitled to inspect any record we keep about you. We may share details about you with other organisations but will only share information if it helps to support your progress. No information will be passed on to a third party without your consent.